Welcome to Stung Treng Women's Development Centre
Empowering individuals, improving lives.
Stung Treng Women's Development Centre (SWDC) is a humanitarian non-profit organization in northern Cambodia that is breaking the cycle of poverty by giving women, children and families knowledge and skills to last a lifetime.
SWDC is located in Stung Treng, Cambodia, a region that deals with the challenges of poverty, low education, few employment prospects and geographical remoteness.
Their programs offer opportunities that improve living standards through education, vocational training and employment.
- Improve standards of living and increase opportunities through education programs in health and literacy.
- Break the cycle of poverty through vocational training in skills that increase employment opportunities and income generation.
- Provide employment opportunities that pay a livable wage, encourage personal development and valuable on the job training.
- Encourage professional competence, ethical practice and quality results through on going training and support activities.
- Continuously develop appropriate and sustainable programs that improve lives, increase skills and benefit the community.
- Provide assistance without reference to religious, ethnic or political background.